WHITE HALL - Long Run Locations
- 5282 Sugar Ridge Road, Crozet, Virginia 22932
- Map/Directions - Gmaps Route
- White Hall on Strava (8 mi) and White Hall on Strava (13 mi)
- Whitehall / Sugar Hollow on MapMyRun
- Google Map
Located at one of the most gorgeous wineries in the state, this mostly shaded course runs from White Hall Vineyards out to Sugar Hollow Road to the base of the dam and back.
From Route 29 in Charlottesville: Drive west on Barracks/Garth Road to the village of White Hall. Veer right on Route 810 North (Brown's Gap Turnpike). Turn left on Route 674 (Break Heart Road). Continue straight when the road becomes Sugar Ridge Road. White Hall Vineyards is 1.5 miles on right.
From I-64: Take exit 107 to Route 250 East. Turn left on Route 240, which becomes Route 810 in Crozet. Continue on 810 through Crozet towards White Hall and follow signs for 810 through the center of White Hall. Turn left on Route 674 (Break Heart Road). Continue straight when the road becomes Sugar Ridge Road. White Hall Vineyards is 1.5 miles on right.
PARKING: The kind folks at the vineyards have graciously agreed to let us park our cars just off the road in front of their grounds. Please park two wheels on the grass along the right side of the Sugar Ridge Road near White Hall Vineyards.
WATER STOPS (10 Coolers):
- Entrance to White Hall Vineyards
- Sugar Ridge and Sugar Hollow Road (please put 2 coolers of water and 2 coolers of Gatorade here)
- Pullover area on left side before road heads up to dam
- Mt. Olivet Church parking lot